Saturday, March 4, 2017

Why I Continue to Study the University Level?



Why i continue to study the university level?

Hallo, assalamualaikum. Before i answers the questions above, i would like to introduce myself.
My name is Kadariah, i am 18 years, i am study in tanjungpura university major economic education. I come from sungai pinyuh, mempawah. I am the second of four children. I included one of the student nomads. hehe
Oke now, i would like to talking about why i continue to study the university level.

Everyone must have a dream to continue study at the university level, especially for student who graduate from senior high school. Each of them have a dream that will realized by study in college. Although,  study at the university not ensure the realization of dreams. But at least, study at the university little guarantee our future.

The reason I continue to study the university level, because i want to created  my parents wishes and i want to get a bachelor’s degree. Additionally, i want to feel how study at university. Many thinks in my mind when i want to continue study at university. First. i don’t believe that i  can study at university, because i feel it’s not easy. And then, study at the university make my parents are burdened with the cost of. But at all, i believe that because of Allah will regulate everything. In syaa Allah. And now, i hopefull my study can continue until graduated.

I think thats all. Actually, many things i want to say, but enough until here. Hehe

Thank you so much. Assalamualaikum :)




No comments:

Post a Comment