Thursday, April 27, 2017

"boutique and Cafe" My future business



My future business


Talking about bussiness,  certainly many poeple want to do business , including me.Business is a job that generates a lot of profits, and also vulnerable to losses, therefore there must be a strategy for the business that can generate profits continuously. Doing business is not easy, need a big capital and have mettle. So think before you Plunge into the business world.
I have future bussiness that i want. The bussiness is boutique and cafe. Why boutique? Because
as we know it, Fashion in the present day Already rampant. Even babies even though his appearance was fashionable. Many teenagers to mothers who do not want to lose with the artist. Appearance from top to bottom attract attention. Not surprisingly, now there are many shops, boutiques or distros that sell clothes that trend fashion. My Dream, I want to open a boutique with the theme muslimah. So, the contents of the boutique is a special Muslim women. In the boutique I want to sell a simple fashion product, sayr'i product, into the trend now. And my ideals also want to make my boutique become famous in the eyes of society. Famous for its cheap price, quality materials, and friendly service. Hopefully my boutique business dream can be realized after I graduated from college, or after getting a job, or after I got married. Hehe Aamiin.




Okay, the second business I want to realize is a cafe business. I want to open this cafe because it is inspired by young people now who like to gather with friends,best friends and even family at the cafe. The plan in the future will be the cafe that I made the design inspire or advise like pictures or like writing. I thought, those who went to my cafe, not just sit joking or enjoying the menu. But also can get the science or inspiration or advice from the cafe. And in syaa Allah cafe that I will make a relaxing place as well as container da'wah, whose contents will be nuanced Islamic and the cafe is special for Muslim youth, but if others are interested please. hehe. Hopefully my dream  to open a cafe come true. Aamiin








No comments:

Post a Comment