Saturday, April 22, 2017

My Interview With Bibie Saputro




Hallo assalamualaikum readers. I want to introduce my friend. His name is Bibie Saputro, he study in tanjungpura university, Faculty of social and political sciences. Bibie Very expert in playing pianika instruments. He is very good at creating beautiful tones and I am interested to interview him. Here's my little interview with him.
 
K (kadariah): since when do you like pianika instruments?
B (bibie): I love pianika instruments when I was in grade 5 Sd.
K: oh yeah? Wow, its time so long, it means you are very eloquent in playing it, right?
B: yes, it's been a long time. Alhamdulillah not bad hehe
K: Okay, Why do you choose the pianika music? What makes you interested?
B: because the pianika sounds good to hear, easy to play instrument, and easy memorize ‘not’ ( notation ) it. That's it
K: Is there any difficulty in playing the instrument?
B: there must be. The early start I play must be difficult. because not know her ‘not’ ( notation ), my hands are also still stiff. But over time, alhamdulillah I can, because always learn.
K: Okay, are there any course teachers ?
B: oh no, I do not have a course teacher. I studied alone and taught a little parent
K: oh really?
B: yes it is true heheh
K: keep on for now, what have you gained from the old pianika playing?
B: alhamdulillah I have ever invited in wedding ceremony, festival, and other events.
K: means you have a lot perfoms. Okay, what are you doing in the future for this instrument?
B:  I want to do with the pianika in the future is to try to play it fluently again and again, in shaa Allah I will make a course to learn to play the pianika. And that is my dream. In syaa Allah manifest
K: Aamiin, in syaa Allah. Okay thank you so much Bibie have given me your free time for me. Hopefully this can give a positive to others about your skills in playing the instrument.
B: yes, you’rwelcome

Okay guys, that's the result of my interview with the Bibie of the expert in playing the pianika instrument.
Hopefully can motivate your readers to try to play a musical instrument that Bibie likes, and hopefully you can play it fluently like Bibie who played a beautiful tone with the pianika.
Thank you. Assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment